Sunday 26 April 2015

Jacquard Warp


New Jacquard Warp, hopefully ready for Tuesday 5th May.

It will be a  black and white warp, like the one I used at the beginning of the year to create my first few Jacquard samples. This means more contrast in my work and the need to use black and white in the warp, meaning it has to be used in my designs.

This could be a good thing for my woven pattern pieces - for other samples this might not be as advantageous. Especially for samples of just weave patterns in sections as the black will need to be incorporated. Though this could produce some really good ideas and designs.
But I'm going to be happy when I can start weaving again.


This will be my last push for samples and designs.

          ____________________________________________________________________



4 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment