Saturday 25 April 2015

Blog layout - its getting an update if I can just choose!

Yep, this layout is going and on its way out -  teal and blue are gonna be changed to more suitable colours.

This layout was a good start for me blogging but it needs an update. I never even came back to really made a header image for this layout yet. Though I have tried from both this blog and the Facebook page. I haven't like anything I've developed, I'm afraid.

I need to update my profile information page and a portfolio page of my work. I might also create tabs for different projects of large work - as examples to what I have made and focused on other the years.

This will most likely be featuring uni work, rather than my little home projects, as these are small projects so far. Despite wanting to do more impressive projects at home I've had little time to really make anything large scale or detailed except for drawings and illustrations.

When I've selected the new layout I'll be comparing the two - new and old, and hoping you guys like the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment