Wednesday 15 April 2020

G . O : Living Space


Getting On : Studio wall 








 I have a small wall where I'd be hard pressed to find a cupboard to fit my odd sized tower for my PC. So, I have decorated this with a cork board and art. Everything here I've made myself or remind me of people.The cork board its self is decorated by me, as I needed something to be practical at a previous home that added some more colour to a bedroom. I wasn't allowed to paint or redecorate the space.

Cat - Mam, and visiting york.
Sign - Emily, an old housemate.
Polaroid - Dad, its of us when i was young, visiting a zoo.*
Mini print - Nana, London trip with two of my sisters.
Embroidery - I made this, with my nana in mind, but I wasn't happy with the result to give it to her.
Carriage - Old Christmases - we've lost a few of these. I think they use to be string lights and maybe used them as toys.
Ticket - Emma, a school friend. We love going to the arcades.
Postcard, lady - Step mam - she brought this for me and wrote the sweetest message.
Larger prints - London trip with two of my sisters and nana - I got to show a few areas I'd visited with friends too.


Bow, Tags, clothes peg - I've made/decorated these for practical reasons to use but wanted more colour.

*Yes I am scared to death, I couldn't put down my hand before they put away the small snake. I tried to be brave with the little one. I wasn't ready for one that was about 4/5 times longer.




                 ________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment