Thursday 9 April 2020

C . W : Outfit


Changing Wardrobes : Skirt and lace top



My featured outfit is this skirt that  has a black lining and a ribbed fabric design to the over skirt. With a zip in the back and a wide elastic waistband. It pairs nicely as an all black outfit or with colourful top and cardigans. I wear a lot of yellow lately, especially that's rich deep toned yellow or mustard - so I would pair with this lace top.


Together, I would wear a black vest top, or longer sleeved with these two. Long sleeves in black would let the lace really stand out.  Tights or dark socks would be nice, but not necessary with the stay at home rules at the moment. I like loose clothing while staying at home for doing hobbies - sewing, baking and art. I often only have the ties on the top tied for hobbies only. Its not a flattering look for me to have these tied. As for shoes, I would wear my Disney low tops or all black slip-ons or even plimsolls. I could wear with my low boots, suede with a kitten heel.




                 ________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment