Friday 19 March 2021

G . O : Pinterest

 


Getting On :


Pinterest Boards : 







This is my board on Pinterest - with my Etsy. I have only recently made this addition but have several boards for personal events and research. Largely for reference photos, designs and textile techniques. I have used it through university. I've looked into knitting, cooking, sewing, fashion and clothes patterns. 


I have a love for cosplay but very little experience - Pinterest has been a great way to explore so much. And with some keep research, pictures and some links over a long period. I often can't gather a lot of what I enjoy in one place to look back at years later, that isn't my own work or writings.  


I hope that adding my own work and experiences will add to someone else doing the same. Trying some new or finding something they like to look at. Even if its just someone looking and feeling like they can also make that theirs.


                 ________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment