Sunday 27 September 2015

Textile View

I had an article which my work was involved in!

I have held off on writing about this article in Textile View because I wanted to see the response to my work. Which I have welcomed and really enjoyed seeing my blog and work being viewed more. It's been exciting to see.
Though I didn't know when it would be published I wasn't prepared to receive much attention, and I certainly didn't keep it. At the time it was published I wasn't posting as much as I should have been.

I know my work wasn't in the spotlight, only part of a larger inspirations piece. I am really proud of my work. I love that the writers found my work displayed in my university's little booklet of degree work and sought me out. It's not a lot but I am really pleased.

I also have read the article and enjoyed looking at all the other work. It is a really good piece of writing and a good showcase for so many peoples work.

No comments:

Post a Comment