Saturday 26 September 2015

Pattern!



My pattern stash!


 This is a asymmetric pattern for a dress - sizes 14 up to 22 from Butterick.
I brought it from my local market which had fabric and the ends bin. Not much else. There were several others that did. I did like this stall best to look at the fabrics, all the patterns and variety they stocked was bigger. Despite the stall being one of the smallest.

It sold patterns, ends of fabrics and also little 5p samples. Great for research and scrap booking but too small for anything else.

I've kept this pattern over the summer, along with a few others- the rest are sitting with my sister who actually has a sewing room. Even if she has no time to work on such projects.

What I love about this pattern is the options I have with mixing fabrics, prints, the splits and shaping. Once made at least just the once - I could probably play with the construction and shape of the dress.


What else could be made? Costumes or dress up? What would you guys suggest? What would you make?




No comments:

Post a Comment