Thursday 15 October 2015

G.O: With Pinterest

Cross Stitch

With all my work so far, with all my practicing cross stitch and embroidery I had to share some good ideas on Pinterest.

This board covers some interesting ideas - of different styles, I have tried to keep away from lists that rely on you following the link rather than giving a good image of what can be done. I have also tried to keep away from tips and advice, but kept a few important pieces of advice in there.

Everyone could learn something new, but I wanted some lovely inspiration on what I can make, if I set my mind to it.

Below are some of the cutest ideas, and nostalgic to me. There's some Christmas ones, cute patterns, intricate designs, and some simply amazing work, on this board, and I hope to keep adding to it as I look into some to inspire more of my own work.

_______________________________________________________________







My Board: Cross Stitch

_______________________________________________________________


* All images are from the interested board and belong to their original sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment