Monday 2 September 2013

G.O: Prints available from Etsy

Getting On with my photographic prints for the etsy shop - Animal Revolution.

Here is a sample of some of my work, ranging from the architectural to the quirky to pretty florals.





 

 

 

 
 
I'm sorry its so much a random collection but I wanted to show more variety if anyone interested I'd be happy to post more larger watermarked images with others they were shoot with. To show a more photographs in their collections.
 
These are also all unedited photographs, a digital camera with the ability to change settings, shutter, lens and aperture is more than enough.
 However I love editing and how far it can be taken, I also love black & white images, when done properly and balanced. Though I'm not an expert in Photoshop yet, but the practice is welcome.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment