Sunday 10 May 2020

C . W : Outfit


Changing Wardrobes : Black midi and Cardigan



This dress is a warm thicker material than some of the others, but stretchy. Without too much give,  so good for staying at home and still needing to run out. It's a more suitable length, but i actually like bunching up maxi's when I sew.
I love the high neck with the keyhole, which for more could be bigger. No sleeves, so better for warmer weather, but not the stifling heat we get every 3 days for the past month. The mustard cardigan is a great pop of colour, and my favourite addition to any outfit at the moment. Especially any black outfit. I'd say wear nude tight s and kitten heels, but I've been wear no tights/socks with my cheap-ie runabout shoes - black with a white sole. I can feel made up and still just throw my hair back or up as needed.

I actually liked this dress so much, I originally brought it in two sizes, from primark, 3 years ago. The fit was relaxed in the size 14 and loved the hug for the size 12. The cardigan is also from primark just from 2019. I really like to wear in my cardigans and either buy 1 or buy 3/4 at a time.






                 ________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment