Tuesday 20 October 2015

G.O: With Pinterest


Embroidery

With all my cross stitch I have also done some broader stitch designs, not just just Cross stitch. But with my shoe project I thought it best to do some research and inspiration boards on designs for embroidery.

I found some great designs, that I would happily make for friends. Some I would make for me, and others that would be great gifts for others. This board has a great variety; with art-y designs, simple designs and some complex designs. The themes go from animal and floral to intricate designs.

My favorite at the moment is the bunny, below with the cutest bunny tail ever! I know exactly who to make this sweet piece for! However, I adore the portraits on this board too. They are really well made and intricate.

There's a lot here that could be used to inspire you to make something yourself, even something completely individual to you.
I'll share some of my own designs and stitch work from the shoes, as I go.
__________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________






My Board: Embriodery

No comments:

Post a Comment