Thursday 22 October 2015

G.O: My tablet is working!!!

I have my tablet back! After a few weeks, I have it up and running, since last night. So, now I can get back to designing on my work and build on my old work. I should get back into the spoon flower contests too!

I have had to put so much work off, without it. I got straight back into practicing last night. I started right away with some free hand work - of a girl, then adding her clothes. Not as well drawn as I would have liked, but good enough. I wanted to practice outlining, and drawing with a base to apply layers above it. I did the odd process of drawing the body and adding the clothes and shading and hair, along with over details other a lot of layers.

I actually did her left hand backwards twice. But, other than some improvements I'm pretty happy. I think if I tried this again, I would use references for a better drawing overall.

I'll likely post my art soon, and I have made some already. I'm getting lots of practice in.

No comments:

Post a Comment