Saturday 10 October 2015

Pattern

A Simplicity Pattern 

A basic pattern of a vest top, and jacket with some variations.

This pattern from simplicity is not very exciting, but honestly its a basic piece to add to my collection.I can work with clothing pieces and make my own patterns from some basic pieces, but having something to show me the basic techniques and form help me from making some mistakes or bad choices.

When I brought this pattern I had to think hard if I even wanted it, but I didn't need a another basic dress or anything else that was similar to what I already had.This pattern has made me think of what patterns and fabrics I could use to make anything I make that little bit more special, and a step up from the basic piece it could be.

When I have a fabric in mind - I'll remember to share it, I hope you'll give me some feedback. Tell me if I'm going a little to mad with patterns or lace.

____________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment