Tuesday 19 July 2016

- G.0. : New Pieces

Getting On : 

New Pieces

Buying new equipment is an investment for me - it makes me as happy as buying fabrics, but also makes me much more prepared, rather than inspiring new projects and adding to my very long wish list. I do a lot of comparison online and what I can find locally. I'll get into new bits and pieces I've gathered but for this post I wanted to share some of the fabrics I've brought!


_____________________________________________________




 _______________________________________________________


 ___________________________________________________________________ 

 _______________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________




 ____________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment