Monday 23 March 2015

New update schedule finally!

My blog has a new update schedule for all you checking it out;


Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. 


Beginning next week, so the first update will be Tuesday.
I am not planning on back dating any blogs, but if I do, I will be linking them on the Facebook page  if anyone has trouble finding them.

I've got plenty to post about; I've got trips planned, visual research and a new warp to do! Also only 8 weeks till I finish, so I plan on keeping people updated here and on Facebook - which will continue to be updated 3 times a day. So long as I am capable of doing so.

Also thank you to all those who checked out the blog after I posted on my new Facebook page about it. xxx

    _____________________________________________________________________________

My new Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/ChangingWardrobes

____________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment