Monday 16 March 2015

Facebook and my Final Semester!

Facebook now has a new page for just my work this semester. 

https://www.facebook.com/ChangingWardrobes


This page is to look at my online research to collect sources and information I find on my computer at home and to catalog my daily goings-on with work.

Though most images of my work and designs will most likely be featured on here, rather than Facebook. I can build a body of text and information for this year's work on this blog showing the focuses of my work, those little ideas that might go nowhere and the changes I make whilst working these last few months of work.

But the advantage is that some research can be quickly referenced and sourced with Facebook - even saved for later or to share. I can also ask for those interested to give advice or criticism with work or research. 

  _____________________________________________________________________________
 .

Wish me and my class mates good luck for our final year. We need it! There's little time left to our degree show and I'm more than a little afraid to add a count down on here. Though it's likely for the best.




10 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment