Saturday 20 June 2015

Patterns and Plans

Yesterday, I had a bit of a break during the evening from my friends costume - I'm making as a favor as I invited her to a friends party, for the end of university. A project I'll tell you more about soon, though you might have already read about the unicorn horn I've made.
* Not my image, this is from the sources blog.
http://marillawalker.blogspot.co.uk/p/ilsley.html

Anyway during this break I wanted to look at some of the fabrics I've pulled out to use before I move. I really wanted to look at some high necked cami patterns, as I wanted something a little smarter and more covering for the colder days in England. I stumbled upon this blog from another blog Marilla Walker.
Its a sweet blog and I found it because of this little skirt - named the Ilsley skirt another blogger referenced and used to made three skirts with some edits and various fabrics.

I'm hoping to make great use of this pattern too - I could use some skirts with little details like curved hems and plenty of pocket space.


Blog:
 http://marillawalker.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment