Sunday 7 June 2015

Sorry I haven't been posting ..........................

Hey,


Sorry I have been updating or posting anything lately but not a lot is going on besides manning the degree show and job searches. I have picked up a little project I finished in two days but I just want to do the finishing touches before I share it on here and Facebook, and twitter, and now I have instagram too.


So, this list of links is going to get longer but I'm hoping it'll help me share my work and my designs more. I have done a massive update to my instagram to include old work - textiles and photography mostly, inspiring photos and drawing and some sweeter things to make me smile. This account will be more personal to me but nothing I'm unhappy to share. I think it will remain all my own work and photos for the majority and share only a little of what inspires me there. I think I should probably talk more about those posts on here really.


I have also done some business cards - I've opted for mini cards as they look really sweet and when they arrive I'll make sure to share some photos when they arrive, on here and anywhere else I can. I'm quite excited, maybe this will make me feel like I'm actually leaving university and studies. But I'll talk more about that later


My first job for Tuesday is to update those links for you lots and those interested, but I hope you guys are hearing from me on a more personal note soon on me leaving university - as I will try to keep the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday update schedule.
Then a must is to find a new project! A big must!



No comments:

Post a Comment