Saturday 6 July 2013

C.W : The Onsie

Listed on my Facebook account, a friend and customer. He has made his own onsie before (a Pikachu), but he has had no time this time round, having work and studies to do.

I have made a toadadile onsie for him to go to a Pokémon-themed party.

The body and tail turned out great, but I made a hood/hat that looked a little scary to me. It wasn't meant to be, I will be making more hats with some luck very shortly. Animal themed, rather than Pokémon.

I will be making a block from the pattern he lent me, he doesn't like the pattern paper. So I'll be making a copy in card that he would prefer, and it would make it easier for him to use.

So all that is left - is to use all the spare fleece.

Oh I'm looking forward to a new project

Share any ideas x

No comments:

Post a Comment