Saturday 9 March 2013

Its been a week

..................... Well its been a little while and what have I done. Alot but not at the same, I havent done anything to my etsy and forgot to pay my rent (not good), failed to enter a competition my teacher wanted the whole 3 years of students to enter ( - as a result I couldn't get there attention for long enough to complete everything, I now have info to enter next year though), did a lot of printing and dying fabric, and I've found someone interested in my CV! I might be getting a placement.
This is really exciting I can't wait to see what I could do and see what I can really offer someone who works in the industry.

As I'm helping to organise a Youth market within a year, I have to write an article for pubilicity, something that as a result of the local maazine not getting in touch, I have very little tie, deadline wise. I am not happy with them and could have had 5 days more to do it! I thought being a magazine emails wold be checked daily. But now its down to me, wish me luck I'm gonna try to finish it today.

In relation to this blog I have prepared a few items to post, projects, and have failed to photogrph my daily clothes selection, even though I went out the other day. I also have no where to photograph these photographs either, no where nice in my home or close by. I best get thinking really.

I really didn't realise it had been a week, but I guess its quite easy to do since Ive stayed back a lot this week.

Its gonna get difficult since I have facebook, etsy blogger and now want twitter something I have never used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment