Saturday 23 March 2013

Project 2

Again from company this project is to decorate ad customise shoes:

I would like to decorate my own shoes like this, but the would have to be a fairly plain shoe, that I felt needed jazzing up.

However like any other girl I buy what I like. Though I might not always make use of it, a habit I am stopping now rather than later.

The idea of reuse and recycling is very attractive to me at the moment having just emptying old and broken jewellery to be re-purposed.

I think the most likely time to make use of this project will be Halloween and any other upcoming fancy dress parties and events. Unless you want a one off item.

Gold and black is a definite winner. but I love purple if I found some wonderful shoes in a beautiful purple maybe purple velvet - with deep blue decorations could make some very unique shoes.

Tell me if you've tried this, Id love to hear the results.


Next:

Trends for the Spring that remain winter, in England

&

More projects

No comments:

Post a Comment