Saturday 23 March 2013

3 week easter!

Well I am at my boyfriends for two weeks out of three I have off, from University. Despite teachers saying the would not set me work I've got it, but its something interesting and worth doing. I've got to draw a collection, I have chosen jewelry because it is easy to transport and  have a lot of variety and some from over 6 years ago, despite only being 19 years old.
I have limited materials but plently of styles of drawing  and things to focus on.

I also  have some good projects from Company magazine to share. From capes to cutomising or items from scratch.


Now seeing as its just so cold here in England, I am lent towards posting this simple cape project:


I do fancy aking one myself, but the fact so few people - if any- wear a cape today. It is not something I want to wear to stand out.

But I would like to sell my own made capes, with customised details (if u have any ideas, please share). But I know unless there is a trend for them they won't sell.


I would be curious what I would make for myself.


Is this something you are interested in?
Should I keep on posting these articles?
If you have a try at any of these projects I'd love to hear what you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment