Friday 19 February 2021

G . O : Collages

 



Well, I found a forum with some advice and tips - one tip was making collages. I know I can do a lot with Instagram and other apps. But I like using my computer a lot. One site they suggested was befunky.com and it's pretty good. A lot of control and tools to do more editing than just a collage. 

I think I'll be making more with my own photographs and work. I find collages a great way to show off a collection of work or a theme. In the case above some of my favourite images of my embroidery. 
Clearly shows a need to work on filtering and editing my images to be more similar. More presentable in a collage or online shop front. Making layouts for my patterns could be really interesting, as could adding more text and watermarks.

There's a lot of different sites and apps out there to assist people with almost any project . Have fun, know what data you want to give and keep looking for something that works for you. This one just worked for me.

https://www.befunky.com/


____________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment