Sunday 17 July 2016

Welcome Back!

I've been quiet for a long time - I've explained and checked back often though. Work and sewing has kept me busy, but with everything going on I have wanted to come back and keep this blog up. I really enjoy blogging and how it motivates me. I'm looking at video design, I get to design, organise and work on projects to sew and research. I get to help share some information and ideas.

So, I want to say welcome back everyone, my schedules changed a bit 4/5 blogs a week is too much at the moment still.

Also, hello to new readers too. 

I'm happy to say I have made some big plans and some smaller ones too, I've also completed a few projects, while I've been gone. - Which I'll share the details later, but there's not a later I haven't mentioned before so there won't be many surprises. Other than bits I've brought  - yep! New Equipment! New Fabric! New Sewing Machine! 

I usually buy fabric but with new projects I needed to use the right tools to complete the finishes I wanted so research led to buying some things you guys might want to see. And I love buying new tools to try them out, as much as researching new techniques for me to try.

Getting things new or second hand is always good. And oddly exciting - but different to buying more fabrics. This also means I just have some pieces to just try out  & practice with. Doing all I can while I have a pay check coming in. This means a lot of traveling for me every week., but it's worth it. I get to sew in my own space, work and be home. I've also had the chance to got to markets and shops in my work area- and there's a lot more than in my local area. 
There's a plenty of fabrics unless I am after something specific but that's usual for most people. And I like to be picky if I have something in mind. The stalls are great for fabrics, and odd pieces, and there's two shops with equipment. - Though there's only one for sewing machine feet, a little sewing machine shop & repair. I'm afraid one of these days I'll leave with an over-locker or more sewing machines. I do want one!

Anyway - back to posts - I'll be doing a few polls if anyone's interested in changing things here. Thy'll be among my blog posts as I get back into a rhythm. My first few post will focus on a lot the new equipment I have, my trip to Bowes museum & an alteration pieces & new patterns!

Thanks for reading - I hope you all enjoy the things to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment