Sunday 10 November 2013

G.O : Clothes I love .............

Getting. On : Clothes I love .....

  1. My batwing jumper - from my sister, deep blue and knitted
  2. Jeans - I would wear them only if I could find the perfect pair
  3. Boys checked shirts - yes  wear both women's' and men's' shirts
  4. T-shirts - again women's and men's
  5. Converse - I love the classic black high tops
  6. My cardigans -  will probably wear them till they are in pieces
  7. My purple heels, I bought on sale, and they are my favourite shade
  8. My bright red, designer coat - asymmetrical, knee length and bought on sale
  9. Vintage shirts - Not ancient, and the 5 I have are polyester. 
  10. My scarf, I love my light purple silk scarf that's very long, but light


I love my wardrobe, and I have a few pieces which make me feel great, like most people. I have some that are new and others that are older. I know that not everything is perfect for my ' body type', but they are comfortable and loveable for reasons other than making me look great.


As for the next list I will be going with the theme of Photography.
Thank you for reading.
Enjoy  XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment