Friday 18 December 2020

G . O : Watercolours Filling in Time

  


Getting On :


Watercolours : Filling in Time Over Christmas




I brought this set from Lidl to fill out some time over Christmas and get back into watercolours. I didn't want anything fancy just to sway up my activities a bit and a bit more mindless hobby. I do paint from time to time and just needed something I didn't design. It was nice to try to colour in. I don't think the line work is all clear for the details. But I could definitely be more careful while painting. 


After all, I was trying this as practice as well as fun. I still have more linework to fill in and even more to detail on the pieces I've started. I'm so glad the paper is good quality and lets me work on different pieces and there are duplicates, so they can be given away or re-attempted. 
The robin design got my attention first and always makes me think of winter and my nana. She loves robins and would always point them out when we were kids, along any red squirrels we could find.






                 ________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment