Saturday 9 May 2015

New Layout and Plans



My new layout - this makes me extremely happy to see! I updated this yesterday, and it is a brought layout, not made by myself, but an etsy product (I'm happy to give out the etsy stores name to anyone who asks)- I choose to buy one as I plan to continue this blog after university, as a hobby. 
Blogging is something I've really come to enjoy, even though its small, and needs development to bring in more ideas and articles for my audience here. This blog has changed over the years and I want to continue seeing it grow.

I'm hoping it will encourage me to show off my work and little projects more in the future. The confidence boost will help me to continue working. I never show off my work to it's full advantage nor do I show it off very often.




This is my old layout - I'm not sure why I picked a teal and lots of blue, but it worked for me at the time Though the background art is ruined if you try to use a wider template. That was kind of restricting and this layout was not very creative of me. It's not too simple, thats not the problem with this old layout but it didn't have all the thought and planning it could have had. The colour was too cold and the white background was too much. However, I have never been a fan of coloured backgrounds for text.

__________________________________________________________

Next I plan on sharing some of my weave patterns and the doodles for my boards. 
I'm hoping this will help develop my ideas and the layout I want to create, and possibly
 the theme too.

No comments:

Post a Comment