Friday 22 February 2013

Day one ; Making plans

Week, I'm doing what the tin says - making plans. I want to link my etsy account, and start the daily rountine - but basic updates of what I wear, maybe focusing on clothes daily, then makeup and shoes and accessories for when I have night out. But I could easily produse some fashion trend reports which I think would be good for me and the readers. It helps with my work and I'd be glad of the comments and discussion x

As for today I was no fashion icon, a boyfriends shirt in red lumber-jack style, a lovely 2nd hand silk buttoned and pleated silk vest, blue and a pair of dark but old jeans. So I am not gonna start with photos of that I'm afriad. x

As for my plns - its my etsy updating, before I start a new month, updates here, and planning aheading of them. As well as un work, which Im not doing a lot of at home, but atleast I'm spending more hours in Uni to do it all.
I am thinking photos and fashion illustrations would be a good update, but mostly - despite it beng so far away - I am planning alloween costumes and how I can get them cheap or made up.

Atleast this post is shorter :p

No comments:

Post a Comment